1. Sex relieve stress The biggest benefit of sex is lower blood pressure and reduce stress. Research in Scotland, as reported in the journal Biological Psychology earlier this year, involving 24 women and 22 men. They admitted to having sex regularly, at least once a week. As a result, found a trend of relatively stable blood pressure in men and women respondents. It is recognized is part of the influence of sexual activity with a partner each.
2. Sex increases the resistance Regular sexual activity once or twice a week is closely linked to increased endurance, especially immunoglobulin A or IgA antibodies. These antibodies that protect the body from the effects of weather changes and infections. Scientists from Wilkes University, Pennsylvania, USA, to take saliva samples ¬ 112 people who perform sexual activities once a week or two weeks. As a result, those who regularly perform sexual activities once a week or more, have higher antibody compared to only do it every two weeks.
3. Sex burns calories Sexual activity for 30 minutes is believed to be able to burn more than 85 calories. It seems not too much, but if done for 42 hours (total), which burned about 3570 calories, more than enough to lose weight about half a kilogram.
No wonder, Patti Britton, Ph.D., sexologists from Los Angeles and president of the American Association of Sexuality Educators and Therapists claim that sex is great exercise model because it is very good from the standpoint of physical and spiritual.
4. Sex improve heart health Many men over the age of 50 years was afraid to have sex because they think such activities could increase the risk of stroke. However, researchers from England, as published in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, who conducted research on 914 men for 20 years with stroke disorder, it finds other facts. Regular sexual activity at least twice a week can reduce the risk of fatal heart attacks.
5. Sex increases the confidence You know, one of 237 reasons people perform sexual activities is to improve self-confidence. The fact that is revealed by researchers from the University of Texas, USA, as published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior.
That fact is also supported by Gina Ogden, Ph.D., sex therapist and marriage and family consultant from Cambridge, England. According to him, many people argued that sexual activity can increase self-confidence and feeling comfortable.
"Sex is a good start from the self-confidence, and vice versa. Of course sex is based on a sense of love, compassion, and harmony will bring confidence and comfort it, "he said.
6. Sex increase familiarity Sex and orgasm can increase the hormone oxytocin is also called love hormone, which helps foster mutual trust. Researchers from Pittsburgh University and North Carolina University, USA, evaluated 59 women before and after pre menoupouse do foreplay (heating) with her husband that ended with a hug. They claimed to find the closeness, and the levels of the hormone oxytocin is also increased sharply. Okstosin high levels closely related to the feeling of comfort. If you suddenly feel more comfortable with your partner, it could be because of the influence of love hormones.
7. Sex reduces pain When the hormone oxytocin is increased, endorphins are also increased and may reduce pain such as headaches, arthritis, and complaints related to the symptoms of my period (PMS).
A study in the Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine, tested the benefits of it by involving 48 volunteers to inhale the hormone oxytocin. As a result, they express the pain suffered by reduced by half.
8. Sex reduces prostate cancer risk Ejaculation is routine, especially in men aged 20-something years, it is likely to reduce the risk of prostate cancer during his lifetime, as reported by researchers from Australia in the British Journal of Urology International.
However, when a team of experts to conduct examination of men with prostate problems or not, aged 30 to 50's, it turns out the risk of prostate cancer has nothing to do with routine ejaculation. The fact that only affects those aged 20-something years with an average of five times or more ejaculations per week, and not significant in the group aged in their 30s and above.
Another study, reported in the Journal of the American Medical Association menungkapkan, ejaculate 21 times or more a month can reduce the risk of prostate cancer at the age of getting old than just ejaculated four to seven times per month!
9. Sex strengthens pelvic bone During this time women are more familiar with Kegel exercises to improve the quality of his sexual abilities. This exercise is also believed to reduce the risk of incontinence (difficulty controlling urination) when age began to ripen.
Some researchers even revealed that sexual activity is routine for women proved useful almost the same as Kegel exercises. Routine sexual activity has even more benefits, which help strengthen the hip bone, such as exercise hold urine.
10. Sex makes sleep quality If you want to enjoy good quality sleep, never lazy to have sex before bed. According to the study, during sex, levels of the hormone oxytocin is released simultaneously with orgasm. This will help you become more restful sleep.