1. Prevent osteoporosis and keep bones strong. For children, milk bone growth that serves to make children become taller.
2. Lowers blood pressure.
3. Preventing tooth decay and maintaining oral health. Milk can reduce the acidity of the mouth, stimulates saliva, reduce plaque and prevent cavities.
4. Neutralize toxins such as metal or tin that may be contained in food.
5. Prevent the occurrence of colon cancer or colon cancer
6. Preventing type 2 diabetes
7. Beautify the skin, making it more shine.
8. Helping to sleep faster. This is because the content of the milk will stimulate the hormone melatonin which would make drowsy body.